Indoor 100W Dual-Band, Multi-Carrier Ablation Generator/SSPA
The Microwave Ablation Generator/Amplifier is a multi-carrier, multi-band generator/amplifier designed for use in a microwave surgical ablation system.
The SSPA915/2450M100W is a dual-band signal generator/amplifier which provides an L-Band (915 MHz +15 MHz) or S-Band (2450 MHz +50 MHz) RF output. It utilizes highly efficient, GaN transistor technology to provide an RF output signal with a user selectable power level from 1W to 100W, in 1W steps.
The SSPA915/2450M100W can be configured to generate signals internally (generator mode) or it can be configured to be driven by an external signal source (amplifier mode). When operated in generator mode, the system can be configured to generate a continuous wave (CW) or pulse waveform and supports single carrier or multi-carrier operation. The SSPA915/2450M100W is fully protected against input and output overdrive and has a very robust VSWR protection allowing up to a 100% reflection on the output.
The control functions are performed by an embedded microprocessor, based on the iMX6 processor. The microprocessor provides overall system monitoring and control as well as all external communication interfaces. Web GUI, RS422/485 and front panel interfaces are all supported.
• L-Band (915 MHz) or S-Band (2450 MHz) RF output
• Provides up to 100W of power for pulsed or CW output
• User configurable generator or amplifier modes of operation
• Single carrier or multi-carrier output
• Excellent VSWR protection
• Forced air cooled with integrated blowers
• Integrated AC/DC power supply
• Local/remote monitoring and control via Ethernet and RS485 interfaces