Indoor L/S-Band 400W GaN SSPA System
The low power, L/S-Band, redundant (1:1) amplifier system provides up to 54dBm (250Watts CW) of RF power over and operating frequency range of 1500 MHz to 3000 MHz. By combing the output of the main and redundant ampliﬁer cabinets, an output power level of 56 dBm (400 Watts CW) can be achieved.
The modular design includes a system controller, amplifier driver and amplifier chassis with two modules, two power supplies chassis with hot-swappable AC-DC power supply modules, an ampliﬁer cooling system and a harmonic ﬁlter.
The L/S-Band ampliﬁer module is built using gallium-nitride (GaN) transistor technology. Two ampliﬁer modules are placed in a single ampliﬁer chassis in a redundant conﬁguration to provide an output power level up to 54 dBm (250 Watts CW). High cy, hot-swappable AC-DC switchable power supplies are used to power the ampliﬁer modules.
The ampliﬁer system includes a System Controller which is responsible for conﬁguration and management of the entire ampliﬁer system and sub-modules. The System Controller also provides user interfaces for local and remote control.
• L/S-Band amplifier modules built using GaN transistor technology
• Dual-redundant amplifier system
• Modular design
• Fully protected against input overdrive, temperature and output load VSWR conditions
• Integrated Modular AC/DC power supply
• Local and remote gain adjustment
• Remote control and monitoring via RS485 interface
• HPA GUI software available for local and remote PC control
• Liquid or air cooled systems available upon request
• Exceptional operational life expectancy