Indoor L/S-Band 2kW GaN SSPA System
DVB-Tech L/S-Band solid state power amplifier (SSPA) system is built using the latest GaN transistors technology. The highly efficient design is the ideal replacement for TWTAs used in SATCOM appications. It offers up to 2kW of saturated power with maximum reliability and long service life.
The modular design includes SSPA modules, a passive combining/swiching network with filter and sytem controller. A power supply system with PDU and hot/swappable AC/DC power supplies is also included. The scalable system can be customized to operate with 1, 2 or 4 phase combined SSPA modules, and can be updated in the field as output power requirments change.
The system can be configured to operate in the standard 1+1 combined mode or optional 1:1 redundant mode with a passive combing/switching, which is employed to avoid interruptions in the RF output power. The AGC circuit maintains a constant gain value, with +0.25 dB accuracy over the life of the system; an ALC circuit with constant output power level is optional. Optionally, an integrated linearizer which ensures the systems operate at maximum power without seeing a degradation in intermoduation performance.
The UniMatrix systems also feature a number of monitoring and self-protection circuits including input overdrive, forward power, reflected power and over temperature. The system controller provides a user friendly interface for monitoring and control of the complete UniMatrix system as well as the individual SSPA modules. A front panel display provides the user with local monitoring and control, while Ethernet and RS485 interfaces provide the user with local/remote monitoring and control via PC GUI and Web GUI, SNMP optional.
• Solid state design using GaN devices
• Ideal replacement for TWT amplifiers used in SATCOM applications
• Phase combined to provide up to 2 kW of saturated power
• Fully protected against temperature, input overdrive, output overdrive and output load VSWR conditions
• Integrated modular AC/DC power supply
• Forced liquid cooled
• Built in LCD display for easy navigation and control
• Local/remote monitoring and control via Ethernet and RS485 interfaces
• Dual-redundant configuration (optional)
• Integrated linearizer (optional)
• ALC circuit with +0.25 dB accuracy (optional)
• Full turnkey solution with pump system and heat ex changer available (optional)