Indoor L/S-Band 1.6kW GaN SSPA System
The high power, L/S-Band ampliﬁer system provides up to 62 dBm (1600 Watts CW) of RF power over an operating frequency range of 1500 MHz to 3000 MHz when conﬁgured with four power ampliﬁer modules. The scalable design allows the ampliﬁer system to operate at lower RF power levels when conﬁgured with 3, 2 or 1 ampliﬁer modules.
The modular design includes a system controller, ampliﬁer driver, and ampliﬁer chassis with up to four ampliﬁer modules, two power supplies chassis with hot-swappable AC-DC power supply modules, an ampliﬁer cooling system and a harmonic ﬁlter.
The L/S-Band ampliﬁer module is built using gallium-nitride (GaN) transistor technology. Up to four ampliﬁer modules are placed in a single ampliﬁer chassis and combined to provide an output power level up to 62 dBm (1600 Watts CW). High cy, hotswappable AC-DC switchable power supplies are used to power the ampliﬁer modules.
The high power, L/S-Band ampliﬁer system includes a System Controller which is responsible for conﬁguration and management of the entire ampliﬁer system and sub-modules. The System Controller also provides user interfaces for local and remote control.
• L/S-band amplifier modules built using GaN transistor
• Modular design supports 1 to 4 power amplifier modules
• Fully protected against input overdrive, temperature and output load VSWR conditions
• Integrated Modular AC/DC power supply
• Local and remote gain adjustment
• Built in LCD display for easy navigation and control
• Remote control and monitoring via RS485 interface
• HPA GUI software available for local and remote PC control menu
• Liquid or air cooled systems available upon request
• Exceptional operational life expectancy