Indoor C-Band 400W GAN SSPA System
DVB-Tech Indoor C-Band solid state power amplifier (SSPA) system is built using the latest GaN transistor technology. The highly linear design is the ideal replacement for TWTAs used in SATCOM applications. It offers up to 400W of saturated power with maximum reliability and long service life.
The modular design includes two (2) SSPA modules, a passive switching network, a system controller and a power distribution unit. The systems also feature a number of monitoring and self-protection circuits including input overdrive, forward power, reflected power and over temperature.
The system is configured to operate in 1:1 redundant mode; the loss of one (1) SSPA module with not result in an output power level degradation. Passive switching is employed to avoid interruptions in the RF output power. The integrated linearizer ensures the systems operate at maximum power without seeing a degradation in intermodulation performance. An optional ALC circuit maintains a constant output power level, with +0.25 dB accuracy, over the life of the system.
The system controller provides a user friendly interface for monitoring and control of the complete system as well as the individual SSPA modules. A front panel display provides the user with local monitoring and control, while Ethernet and RS485 interfaces provide the user with local/remote monitoring and control via PC GUI and Web GUI, SNMP optional.
• Solid state design using GaN devices
• Ideal replacement for TWT amplifiers used in SATCOM applications
• Provides 400W of saturated power
• 1:1 soft fail configuration provides full output power redundancy
• ALC circuit with + 0.25 dB accuracy (optional)
• Integrated linearizer
• Built-in self-protection circuits
• Integrated AC/DC power supply
• Forced air cooled with integrated blowers
• Local/remote monitoring and control via Ethernet and RS485 interfaces