Indoor C-Band 600W GAN SSPA
DVB-Tech C-band solid state power amplifier (SSPA) is built using the latest GaN transistor technology. The highly linear design is the ideal replacement for TWTAs used in SATCOM applications. It offers 600W of saturated power with maximum reliability and long service life.
The SSPA is a compact, 3RU, field replaceable system component, designed for rack mounting in a controlled indoor environment. It is force air cooled using integrated blowers and is powered by an external DC power supply. Optionally, the SSPA can be configured with an external 1RU L-Band to C-Band frequency block converter (BUC operation) and/or an external N+1 or N+2 1RU AC/DC power supply.
The SSPA features monitoring and self-protection circuits including input overdrive, forward power, over temperature, operating current and operating voltage. Additionally, every GaN transistor if fully protected against potentially harmful reflected power caused by antenna mismatches.
The SSPA’s operational parameters are monitored and controlled by an integrated system controller. A front panel display provides the user with local monitoring and control, while Ethernet and RS485 interfaces provide the user with local/remote monitoring and control via PC GUI and Web GUI and SNMP .
• Solid state design using GaN devices
• Provides up to 600 Watts of saturated power
• Highly linear
• Isolated output provides excellent VSWR protection
• Built-in self-protection circuits
• Calibrated forward sample port
• Forced air cooled with integrated blowers
• Integrated AC/DC power supply
• Local/remote monitoring and control via Ethernet and RS485 interfaces
• L-Band input (BUC operation with external 1RU converter)
• Redundancy ready (no external controller required)
• Harmonic filter (external)
• 1RU N+ AC/DC power supply (external)